The Culinary Insititute of America's Hyde Park, New York Campus
For 60 years, The Culinary Institute of America has been setting the standard for excellence in professional culinary education. The faculty, facilities, and academic programs offered at our campuses in Hyde Park, NY and St. Helena, CA are second to none. There's a whole menu of reasons why the CIA stands out from the crowd:
• Widespread recognition as the leader in culinary education throughout the foodservice and hospitality industry, giving you an outstanding credential to carry forth throughout your career.
• More than 125 instructors from 16 countries, including the most American Culinary Federation-Certified Master Chefs in all of culinary education.
• Outstanding facilities—41 kitchens and bakeshops, five public restaurants, and a comprehensive culinary library on campus in Hyde Park; and six professional cooking and baking suites and a restaurant at our Greystone campus in California's Napa Valley.
• Academic programs that give you the strong foundation and extensive knowledge to realize your dreams in the diverse, exciting food world.
• Prestigious accreditation from the Middle
States Commission on Higher Education.
Go ahead, poke around, find out more about the CIA. You'll
discover a culinary college that's full of excitement and opportunity, in a campus environment ideal for fueling your passion. Come to The Culinary, and become a citizen in the world of food!
Visit us at www.CIAchef.edu and www.CIAprochef.com